Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone else have dirty fingernails?

It doesn't matter if they are long, short or somewhere in between My nails are always dirty underneath. I try cleaning them every chance I get, but they are dirty again 5 minutes later! Anyone with the same problem? How do you keep them clean? I have a job as a medical assistant and must keep them clean for sanitary purposes. Any answers will help!Does anyone else have dirty fingernails?
Clean them with a soft toothbrush, is what i do when i need to clean mine. But i'm outdoors a lot, and playing with things like cars and bikes. Why are yours dirty?Does anyone else have dirty fingernails?
I have the same problem and I to am a medical assistant. I was constantly washing my hands but nothin worked sometimes theyd still be dirty after there scrubbed but i think it could also be just from the air. i can wash my hands no dirt not touch anything and there back dirty again but try gettin your nails done. i get the sports length acrlics and they work very well for me easy to work with.
I have the same prob! I tried everything and nothing worked! i just gave up! sorry!
Hi dear,


I do hav the same problem. Realize that urs nails become dirty only when they are not very short or not very long. If u like short nails cut them 2 ur skin level and dont grow further. If u like long ones grow them long enough. Dont be in between. Try it and see u'll not get ur nails dirty.
I get this too. I will be doing nothing dirty all day and then I can see a line of dirt under my nail. Showers usually clean them completely, but painting your nails often hides the dirt.
You must be doing something like scratching your hair or handling very nasty things for dirt to jusr acculmulate like that. I am a nursing student and I must keep my nails beautiful at all times so I keep them as short as I possibly can. Dirt usually comes out when you wash your hands and take showers. My advice to you is to cut them very short.
Scratch your nails on a bar of clean soap. Just rinse when you feel it is dirty. Be gentle as not to break your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment