Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever noticed that your fingernails grow faster than your toenails? Any theories as to why?

Its all about circulation. The faster the circulation the faster the nutrients get to where they are going in this case we move our fingers waayyy more than we move our toes so therefor our finger nails grow at a faster rate. hope this helped!Have you ever noticed that your fingernails grow faster than your toenails? Any theories as to why?
Toenails grow half as fast as fingernails but are almost twice as thick - they have 5 layers of nail plate rather than the 3 on the fingers.





i copy/pasted that off a website that seemed pretty reliable and i have read it somewhere else before.Have you ever noticed that your fingernails grow faster than your toenails? Any theories as to why?
Really? I think mine grow about equally haha.
that bs - my toenails grow faster - i think that just depends on the person
Yeah, I know. It is the same for me - my fingernails seem to grow quicker than my toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment