Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a question about fingernails?

I've heard that how a person's fingernails look are indication of health of individual. Is there a website I can be given to read more? I can not find anything on my own.I have a question about fingernails?
It's true, fingernails, like skin, give an indication of a person's general health and diet. If you don't eat a lot of minerals and vitamins, your nails will be thinner, break more easily, and be harder to maintain. As well as indicating general health, the state of your fingernails can tell if you have a disease. Scurvy oftens presents with broken, nasty looking fingernails, as well as a lot of more unpleasant symptoms. Many diseases caused by malnutrition can damage the skin, nails, and hair, as well as any disease that affects blood flow to the extremities, such as diabetes.I have a question about fingernails?
try this site http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art3鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment