Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the purpose of biting your fingernails?

so that you dont cut yourself when you end up fingering yourself becaue your bf couldn't get you off even if he tried..or is that just me?What is the purpose of biting your fingernails?
none...just a bad habit. I watched my aunt do it when i was little and i thought it was normal so developed the habitWhat is the purpose of biting your fingernails?
It saves damage to the pinking shears.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinking_she鈥?/a>


Rose P.



To even them out.
As someone said before, to even them out. Also because of the general pleasure it brings. I like to bite etc.
People bite their fingernails when they are nervous. They usually do it when their nails are too long and they don't have anything to cut with. Then it gets worse and worse and it becomes a habit.
no one does it intentionally


it happens



No purpose, I do it and I've tried to stop several times. I will be doing it and not realize it until my finger starts to bleed.
Nerves
it's a bad habit, or people do it because they're nervous.


I don't have that habit though, biting your fingernails is disgusting to be honest.


THINK ABOUT IT.



There is no purpose. It's just a habit. The only possible purpose is to shorten them, but that's why there are nail clippers.
there is no purpose. it just becomes a habit for some when they start. it used to be a habit of mine. but my nails look much nicer and feel better now that i've grown them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment