Sunday, August 1, 2010

What colour are your nails? Do you paint your fingernails and toenails?

Before anyone complains I am just INTERESTED not being pervy!What colour are your nails? Do you paint your fingernails and toenails?
lol right now i have differently coloured nails %26amp; toenails.


a mix of peach, sky blue and light green c:


i always colour my nails %26amp; toenails, usualy to the colours my outfit isWhat colour are your nails? Do you paint your fingernails and toenails?
magenta. Yep, both nails and toenails!
My hands are painted with hot pink and red on one.


And orange and green on the other one.


My toenails are painted silver


I almost always have some kind of funky patterns or polish going
dont paint nail only toes r strawberry eletric
Clear, or white tips sometimes.
One hand's nails are painted hot pink, the other hands nails are painted black with white stripes.


My toenails are painted black with over the top glitter.


I almost always have some kind of funky patterns or polish going on with my nails. :)


I don't match, but I find it fun. :D
My nails are pink and i dont like painting my toe nails.
figi by essie company its a gorgeous light pink. i do just m y hands.
yes i do


i need to repaint em,pink*


but right now there dark red
burnt orange
BLACK
shimmery nude brown with sparkly green swiped across at the outer corner
I paint both during the Summer season, otherwise just fingernails. I use a variety of colours, usually pink or red.
i paint mine black they are always black
a mi of pinkylightbrownish on both hands and toes
My nails are pink and yes I paint my fingernails and toenails!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment