Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hair dye on my fingernails or something else?

Okay i dyed my hair last night. I wore gloves but now 2 of my fingers are dark on my right hand! it is weird because none of the skin around the nail is dyed only the nail. It looks like a bruises under them. I soaked and soaked them and they are still dark purple. Could this be hair dye on my fingers?? Since it is only the nail and not the skin or should i be concerned??





Help thanks!Hair dye on my fingernails or something else?
i have used rubbing alcohol in the past to remove any dye that stained my skin. i did not ever have a reaction to it. take caution because e1 is different.





tc good luck.Hair dye on my fingernails or something else?
Don't know how you could get it on the nails and not the surrounding skin. If it is hair dye, it will go away pretty soon with normal hand washing and shampooing. Be patient; I'm sure everyone knows you dye your hair and will know what happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment