Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know a good way how I can stop chewing my fingernails?

i have a bad habit of chewing my fingernails i want to get out of it any good ideas on how to stop. much appreciated who can answer i give then 5 starsDoes anyone know a good way how I can stop chewing my fingernails?
i had this same exact problem a few years ago and i found a great way to quite. everytime you get the urge to bite your nails just sit on your hands. it worked so well for me. i also painted my nails or got manicures so i didnt want to mess them up by biting them. (but you probably wont do that because ya know...you're a guy. haha) but seriously the sitting on your hand really does work! once they grow long they're harder to bite so you wont even bother. you could also get your mind off of biting your nails by keeping your hands busy whenever you get the urge to bite.





hope this helped!Does anyone know a good way how I can stop chewing my fingernails?
i have the same problem. what i did was i got fake nails at Clairs and put them on with the nail glue it came with it comes with 24 nails so you have plenty to reuse. i kept mine on for like 2 weeks (then i ran out of them) and my nails were long and pretty. it may take longer than 2 weeks but that is how long it took mine to grow out.





hope this helped you!





or you can get this stuff to put on them it tastes nasty so it will keep your mouth away from your nails.
Yes, I realize you're a dude, BUT this helped me immensely.





I carry a metal nail file. Everywhere.


When I feel the urge to bite, instead I file, or clean underneath them with the file.





PS, if you're a true nail biter, then the bitter polish will never work anyway.


I still bit my nails using it. I just gagged and made a funny face after.
Don't wash your hands after using the bathroom...





Just don't... Wear gloves, do something...
Stop using toilet paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment