Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are those white things under my fingernails?

it's called leuconychia. it's caused by injury to the nail, heredity, and can be signs of nutritional disorders.What are those white things under my fingernails?
calcium depositsWhat are those white things under my fingernails?
i have them, it means u dont have enough calcium and no matter how hard u try to cut ur nail to make them go away they dont i think u have to treat it, but ive just lived with it, since i dont care to much for my nails
They are an indication of a lack of zinc in your diet.
They are just air bubbles it's not a big deal or a problem it's just natural it means that you stuck something under your nail to maybe clean it or something and sometimes they just occur when your nails are growing out
I've been told that is a lack of zinc. Completely normal, not to worry. In my country (Puerto Rico) they are called ';regalitos'; little gifts. The urban legend here is that you will receive something new in the next 7 days. Something new as in good news, a gift from someone, new job, etc...that kind of thing. So, you may want to count them and enjoy!
the first t hing i thought of was trauma to the nail. a common example is biting your nails. i get tiny white spots if i bite my nail and they'll grow out along with the rest of my nail.





not sure if thats what youre asking about. if not, then the answers of vitamin deficits are probably it.
Calcium
it means that u are lacking calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment