Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Can I Stop Biting My Fingernails?

How Can I Successfully Stop Biting My Fingernails? I'm 17, And I Think I've Been Biting For Like 15 Or So Years....How Do I Stop? Or What's A Successful Method That Can Help Me Stop?How Can I Stop Biting My Fingernails?
get stop and grow you paint it on and it tastes funnyHow Can I Stop Biting My Fingernails?
you can by this stuff in the fingernail department at walmart or something. it is called no-bite. there might be off brands too
put tabasco sause under ur nails
dont try to stop both at once but try only biting one hand then gradually in crease to few fingers and it should stop on its own but you can als o buy this clear nailpolish thing it makes your nails taste bad you can get it qat a pharmascy of beauty store no one will even no GOODLCK
It looks stupid but if you cover all your fingers in bandaides for a week you will grow used to not chewing. also always havge sum sunflower seeds in ur pocket. thats whatn i did and it workd/

No comments:

Post a Comment