Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do you have black fingernails and drink red wine?

no?


white fingernails and white wine?


none of these?


ok, do you like stuff?Do you have black fingernails and drink red wine?
No I don't have any fingernails.





I'm a mouse with a scroll wheel .


See my avatar.


%26lt;----------------------





Cheers from AustraliaDo you have black fingernails and drink red wine?



None of the above, but i sometimes get a slight case of nicotine stains, and i only drink carbonated wine, maybe that explains the state i was in last night.
Yes, red wine but clean, normal fingernails.





';Red, red wine


Go to my head


Make me forget that I


Still need her so...';





Here it is: Ub40, and... Enjoy their Red Wine! :


http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/u/ub40/鈥?/a>
None of the above I have normal colour fingernails and I drink BLOOD.





OK well mostly I drink beer. But sometimes.....
nah i don't like wine and black is too gothic and the times i have painted them white it looked like white out
white fingernails
LOL.. Neither.


I have beige fingernails but i don't drink any wine.





I love lots of stuffs.
Black fingernails, Red wine.
black fingernails red wine
So funny, I just got my nails tipped in black for my nieces wedding. They looked very nice, (Not vampish at all!) And, I do not like any kind of wine. xox
white fingernails and love red wine!
purple nails and purple wine my friend.
I like stuff!! but not wine, red or white.
yes I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment