Sunday, August 1, 2010

Girls in what color your fingernails and toenails are painted right now?

pearl pink with a glitter stripe


x x xGirls in what color your fingernails and toenails are painted right now?
my fingernails are a light brown and y toe nails are like a dark magenta. that is the color i always keep my toes because that is the color that looks best with all my shoes. i change my nail color at least once a week, sometimes moreGirls in what color your fingernails and toenails are painted right now?
toes = french tips


fingers= red and black....with white designs..(its spirit week at schoo) haha but by friday they'll be:


toes= french tips (sliver)


fingers = french tips (sliver) for homecoming :) :)
I lost my toenails in a fire, and my fingernails in a yard sale. It doesn't really matter though, I was born without arms and legs anyways.





Comescoop me, %26lt;3





Ryan Mach
My fingernails are painted midnight blue i just painted them there now


they were black


are you a psychic?


My toenails are silver
O.P.I.'s I'm Fondue of You from the French collection. It's a great chocolate berry color.
toenails are pink


fingernails are natural
Fingers are nude, toes are a pearly watermelon color.
Toenails are red and fingers are french manicure
Light pink on both toenails and fingernails.
toenails are blueeee
A second ago they were black with pink ';x';s on them


haha


now i changed em and they are glittery silver XD
fingernails- nothing (going to paint them black)





toenails- blue
Pink French Manicure
Hooker Red haha!
pink toes natural fingers
Neon pink! I love that color!
lilac
I don't color my fingernails, but toenails are red.
Mines are Gel Nails with Black tips and my toes are all black!
Black
I just got manicure/pedicure so I want my nails to breathe.
white and pink mixed together.i guess they call it french nails
tropical blue and green
i brought fluro green and wicked purple the other day and i have them both on xx
black
red
mine are neon pink
white but not mine i am a boy but this is my sister's
mine arent...





although my pinky has a few left over spots of black...

No comments:

Post a Comment