Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I cant keep my fingernails clean, any tips?

It's crazy cause I don't do much but every time I glance at my fingernails they have grime. Please gimme tips!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant keep my fingernails clean, any tips?
Try to keep them shorter, you might not have that problem anymore, walk around with nail filer and a toothpick, It'll stay clean I promise.I cant keep my fingernails clean, any tips?
TRY A WHITE WAX EYELINER PENCIL. USE IT UNDER YOUR FINGERNAIL ONCE THEIR ARE PERFECTLY CLEAN, THEN 'COLOR' THE FINGERNAIL BY ITS INNER SIDE. THE WAX WILL STAY AWAY MOST OF THE THINGS THAT USUALLY MAKE YOUR NAILS DIRTY, AND BECAUSE OF THE COLOR THEY WILL LOOK CLEANER THAN EVER!!


I HOPE IT WOKK FOR YOU AS WELL IT HAS FOR ME.





GOOD LUCK!
well:according to '; Makeup it is very important with answers


Beauty %26amp; Style the best way to clean your fingernails just try Manicure Brush ';






wash ur hands every chance u get (but not to often)


keep em kinda short


soak them for awhile it they r really bad then scrape out the dirt with a toothpick or a nail cleaner
QUIT DIGGIN IN THE DIRT AND WASH YOUR HANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment