Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are your fingernails painted?

Gold with different colored specks in it. very prettyWhat color are your fingernails painted?
They aren't painted right now. Im in charge of Thanksgiving this year %26amp; so I will be doing a bunch of cooking %26amp; using my hands %26amp; I dont want any nail polish to chip off %26amp; get in the Stuffing so Im waiting till after Thanksgiving to go get my nails done :)What color are your fingernails painted?
Light mauve
clear.
Mine are not painted at all, but when they are, I use clear.
pink
in the dark they glow but in the sun they r pink in regular light they look clear with a tiny bit of sparkle
i just got rid of the orange (for Halloween) the other day!! but now they're clear, because i luvluvluv how they shimmer and shine, and look really neat and nice!
They have airbrushed little hearts with my boyfriend and my name together
My fingernails aren't painted but my toenails are painted pink.
maroon almost black
A luscious pink.
None at the moment!


I will paint them black, when i actually find it.


lol:)


xx
French manicure
black
clear
my nails are so manky right now. i wish i had a french manicure though......
Purple for LSU! Geaux Tigers!!!!!
My finger nails are shimmering pink and my toe nails are hot pink =)





Love it =)





%26lt;333
LIght PInk.
hot pink! ♥ 'em!
hot pink with saphire blue(dark blue) flecks. i used a tooth brush.


this weekend im going shopping for black and white. mabye a really bright red if i can find one. but im pretty low on money..
clear
none... but im going to paint them a light shimmering pink
none
Very Dark Maroon. With no shimmer. I am loving it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment