Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would u wear red nail polish on your fingernails?

and also wat age group do u belong in? i noticed that girls my age dnt wear red nail polish on their fingernails (im 15). does age matter?Would u wear red nail polish on your fingernails?
Yes, especially during the winter holidays. I'm 24 and I'm currently flashing black tips.Would u wear red nail polish on your fingernails?
Uhmm yeah you don't have to qualify for anything to wear red nail polish. I usually do when I'm not wearing acrylics. (I'm 16)
I would, I don't think age matters
i doesnt really matter, but i feel like old women usually wear red nailpolish





Girls our day wear pink, or none at all
Yes, but not very often, and only on very short neat nails.





Age doesn't matter when it comes to polish... wear what you like!
it dosen't matter your age at all i love wearing red nail polish but i like wearing pink redish cherry color!!!!!!
I love red nail polish with more of a cherry tint. You feel very retro when you wear it. You could start a trend. Always fun! But my friends don't normally wear polish because we go to a Catholic school where you are not allowed to wear polish along with a bunch of other unnecessary rules.
Age doesn't matter. Paint your nails whatever you like, don't worry about other people's...





But my nails are red right now. Chipped, but still red. And I'm 15.
Thats a slightly odd question really. What does it matter how old you are to wear a nail polish color? I use red polish a lot. Don't worry what other people think about the colors you like to wear. If you want to wear red polish, wear it. Be different. Different is great. Being like everyone else is really boring.
I wear red. But it's like a blood red and i'm like emo so that's partly why too. And also my mom won't let me paint my nails black. But i'm like one of the only ones.
i wouldn't, maybe a lighter beige color though. nothing too bright. i am 12

No comments:

Post a Comment