Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dark bruised marks on my fingers (just below my fingernails) - how can i make them go away?

My fingers used to get itchy and that lead to a lot of scratching. My fingers are no longer itchy but the dark bruised marks are still there from the scratching.





Will lemon do any good? Please list some suggesitons as to how i can make the dark marks on my fingers go away. thanks!Dark bruised marks on my fingers (just below my fingernails) - how can i make them go away?
wow you really were itchy! well i would try lemon and grapefruit and orange and lime and any other citrus juice you can get your hands on because i heard that if you soak you bruises in citrus juices it will make the color of it go away a little bit and then if you keep soaking and just wait it out those bruises are bound to go away!Dark bruised marks on my fingers (just below my fingernails) - how can i make them go away?
ACCEPT PAYPAL! Wholesale jordan,ugg,NFL,Ed Hardy,CA,rolex





watch,EVISU,TIFFANY,COACH,GUCCI CHANEL Footwear,Sneaker





,clothing,accessories,jewelry


Detailed Selling Lead Description


2) The wholesale price!


3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!


4) No minimum oSupply with Air Jordna Sport Shoes with various





other popular brands like Nike,Air Jordna, Juicy,Bikini,shorts,slippers,high heel shoes and so on.!


Our shoes have some advantages as following:


1) Grade AAA order here!


5) The best service!


Thank you. you can contact us our price





$33jean,$35bag,$15tshirt,$33jordan shoes,15sunglasess, $13cap





www.ilikeoffer.com


email: ilikeoffer@gmail.com
i suggest use some lotion......it will go away in about a couple weeks....dont uses scented lotions...,not good

No comments:

Post a Comment