Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing fingernails can anyone help me please?

can anyone help me. what can I do about growing stronger longer fingernails quickly?Growing fingernails can anyone help me please?
theres this stuff called 'Dr lewinns revitanail', its completely amazing for growing your nailsGrowing fingernails can anyone help me please?
well,i would like to ask you this question.what will it serves you to have long and strong fingernails.you are a man.if by anyway you like to have it,then i advice that you take care of you nails.always clean it.





i wish i could give you a better answer
Green Tea growth treatment by Nutra Nail works very well for that.


I used it and saw results in about a week.I still use it occasionally when my nails start to get too dry.
dont use the nail polish that say it helps it doesnt!!. if its cold were u live wear clothes alot. n have ur hands doing something. paint them alot too. i no when my nails are paint i dont bit them as much.
Drink more milk with high calcium content.
stop biting them
i used to be a biter but i found sitting on my hands helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment