Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are your fingernails painted right now?

mine are neon orange with a little black hearts on my thumbs :D





yours?What color are your fingernails painted right now?
neon pink and white tips =]What color are your fingernails painted right now?
red :) blood red :)





anyway thanks and have a great day :)!!!~


God bless,


natalie.
My fingers are painted in Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in ';Champagne,'; a light, frosted pink color.





My toes are Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day color in ';Certainly Cherry,'; a bright magenta.
Mine are actually painted different colors. like one nail blue, then another black, then another pink, etc. =]
HEY SHELBY!


mine are:


left hand - green, orange, blue, purple, orange.


right hand - blue, purple, orange, green, orange.


WOOP WOOP :D
A really cool purple..almost an easter purple. I love it and just bought it yesterday. It's called ';Spontaneous'; by China Glaze.
My fingernails aren't painted. But my toes are painted hot pink. It looks really cute.
black..white tips...haha!


of course, xD


i've gotten pretty pro at doing it free hand now (:%26lt;!
A dark, metallic, browny-plum red.
Natural.
Schwarz!


Black! Speaking of them... i have to paint them again!
normal nail color :]
Mine are a light purple sparkly color.








:)
light purple
my left hand are plain and my right hand are black











star
french manicure
Mine are a chipped dark red. I need to redo them. I'm thinking teal this time :)
I'm on work experience, we aren't allowed any, damn.
Black with white fingertips.. just like Bill :)
Bright Pink!


I love them (:


Your sound cute too! %26lt;3
Deep sparkly blue. :D
mine are a pink.. nothing specail!haha
clear


i wanted them to be shiny for a party i went to
black
mine are plain
mine in red finger nail polish
transperent. i want thtem to shine like i do.
So cute! mine are yellow! not dull either...it pops, lol :)
pinkish brown.
just whte
red

No comments:

Post a Comment