Tuesday, August 24, 2010

▓▓▓▓▓▓ Would you rather be hit in the mouth with a hammer or have your fingernails ripped out with pliers?

Toes too.▓▓▓▓▓▓ Would you rather be hit in the mouth with a hammer or have your fingernails ripped out with pliers?
this is not funny. my exwife was actually in debt with the italian mafia and when she was unable to pay, they came looking for her. they tore off her nails one at a time. and i will tell you that it's neither a pretty sight nor pleasant sounding.





and all because i tried to defend her, i have actually had a hammer taken to my mouth. i could not talk for years and had to learn how to all over again. it hasn't been until recently that i have been able to eat something other than soft foods.





i miss her soooo much... it's times like these i feel like joining her. i don;t know how i make it through the days. why? oh WHY god did you take her from me?!!?!!!!!! YOU DAMN YOU!!!!▓▓▓▓▓▓ Would you rather be hit in the mouth with a hammer or have your fingernails ripped out with pliers?
I would rather have both.





I think it would relieve a lot of stress. You know what i mean





I mean having loose teeth and bloody fingers. NOT





My friend you are insane in the membrane.
Hammer
Hammered.
Hammer in the mouth. Then my teeth would be gone so I change my mind. The nails.
Hammer …. Ripping nails off is pure long lasting torture!!!!
what kind of question is this ~ you sicko!!!!


just for the record i would take the hammer
eww, neither!


but if i absolutley had to chose and i couldnt chose death...


nails.
suicide
nonee
Give me the hammer.
Hit in the mouth. I'd get fake teeth.
Ouch.
are you going to torture someone
O.o
how about neither?





I'm not an idiot
...ummm are you insane?
Neither


I'm not stupid
I'd rather have my foot axed off.
i choose death.

No comments:

Post a Comment