Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you cut your fingernails ?

I'm going for the World Record for longest fingernails. I haven't cut them in 7.247 years.How often do you cut your fingernails ?
Once every 3 months, unless one breaks before that. I like to keep them long.How often do you cut your fingernails ?
well i'm a girl, so i let my nails grow alittle longer, but for a guy, i think it is a big turn off to see a guy with nails longer than mine. i think guys should keep their nails short
like...every 20 days?
I only cut them when they're too long or when one chips/breaks. I like having long nails.
depends...if i forget or dont have time they could get long...i hate when they get long though! to answer ur Q i cut them when its convienent for me, cuz its not on the top of my ';impotant'; list
7 days
I know they get too long when my nose bleeds after picking it.
Once a month Manicure
i bite my fingernails, so i guess i would say... constantly?
10 days
prob like once a week or week and a half
every 1 1/2 weeks...or more
Um... whenever needed? I guess you should cut them when they 1/16th of an inch... close or something like that.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment