Saturday, August 21, 2010

My fingernails keep peelig. what deficiency is it? and what supplemenat should I take?

There appeare lines on my fingernails and look really gross:(


The lines are slightly raised. I can fold it across the line, and it peels or breaks easily, even though very short! Help!My fingernails keep peelig. what deficiency is it? and what supplemenat should I take?
Water deficiency!!! My nails has done that several times because I wasn't drinking enough water. Juice %26amp; soda is no sub 4 water. A multi vitamin does help but add buffing with those nail files with multi sides that has the shine section on it. That waxy stuff thickens the nails %26amp; helps stop the breaking.My fingernails keep peelig. what deficiency is it? and what supplemenat should I take?
Biotin is great for hair and nails. You ca purchase it at Walmart for $3.00. I use it myself and my hair has grown and my nails are strengthened.
i have the same problem just plain ol' multi vitamins seem to help

No comments:

Post a Comment