Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do my fingernails grow crooked?

They don't grow straight. They grow bow-ed. And they're really weak and bendy.Why do my fingernails grow crooked?
Nutrition deficiency and the hygiene are responsible,but nothing on cards to be worriedWhy do my fingernails grow crooked?
My fingernails grow oddly too but I notice they also grow at different rates too. If I type a lot then they have little smooth pieces where they hit the keys. Drink more milk or find the vitamin biotin for healthier/stronger hair and nails. I need to get some more because I use it for my hair but it does wonders for my nails. I like that because I'm not a big milk drinker.
there are many reasons for that, and a firm diagnosis can not be reached by just knowing what you said..


anyway, it could be plummer vinson's syndrome, and then you would have many other symptoms, it's more likely in females..i am only guessing don't worry, most likely its nothing bad.
if u bite ure nails that would happen i have staight nails though but if u dont bite ure nails its something else y dont u file ure nails at the salon it only carges 5 to 10 dollars
my left ring finger grows a little crooked too, so i just have my nail tech file it differently than my other nails and it looks fine
try going to the solon to get them fixed thats some thing that can fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment