Sunday, August 1, 2010

Is there anything besides acrylic or gel overlay to have long fingernails?

I recently had my acrylics removed after wearing them for over three years. However, it's very difficult to deal with the very brittle and short nails I have while trying to let my nails grow. Is there anyway to enhance my natural nails without the grinding down of the nail bed as done with acrylic or gel?.Is there anything besides acrylic or gel overlay to have long fingernails?
There are some foods that you can eat that will strengthen your nails and encourage growth. For example, peanut butter, jello.


Also, I used to beat up an egg or two and soak my finger nails in the solution every night for a couple weeks and it caused them to grow.


These are not immediate fixes, but give a couple weeks and you should see improvement.


Also, there are several commercial products that encourage nail strength and growth. Hard As Nails by Sally Hansen, and Avon has one also--I can't remember the name.


Good Luck!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment