Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I cut my fingernails to short and now I am in pain, help?

I cut my left index fingernail too short yesterday morning and now its in extreme pain; I cannot put more than just the slightest amount of pressure on it before I experience an extreme stabbing sharp sensation of pain. It's been this way for two days already. I'm sure it's temporary but for how long? I play the Violin and I need my fingers every minute of every day!!! How can I heal the wound...numb the pain or speed up some recovery? As mentioned I need my finger to play the Violin! Urgently!I cut my fingernails to short and now I am in pain, help?
There are a couple quick home remedies you can do:








1) Take a pain killer to numb the pain a little. It might not help as much as you want, but it will help a bit.





2)Put a bandaid over your finger to protect the exposed skin from making too much contact and causing yourself pain. Think of the bandaid as a mini cushion.





3) Go swimming in a chlorine swimming pool. Chlorine is known for making nails die and grow back faster. This DEFINITELY worked for me when I smashed thumbnail and wanted it to grow back faster.I cut my fingernails to short and now I am in pain, help?
this is the most effective tip that I could give you--





ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS.





the more you wash it, the faster your nails will grow back.c;
Ouch!! I have done that before, and it hurts really bad. I always find it helps me if I just put a band-aid on that finger, around the top of your nail. Wrap it with gauze if you have to, just so you don't accidentally hit it on something.


I'm sure it will grow out soon, and not hurt as much, those things are painful though :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment