Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can i do to stop biting my fingernails?

serious habit problem..


u must change the habit with chewing sometink like bubble gum..


myb it will reduce slowly the bad habits//What can i do to stop biting my fingernails?
Well, biting your fingernails could be a force of habit, a nervous tic or signify something else entirely. I would suggest getting your nails done professionally. The next time you try to bite your nails, you will find the acrylic less than appetizing. Or get them done up so fancy that you would feel sinful biting into those beautiful fingers! Either of those could help you break the habit. Or you could cover them with a less fancy covering that would provide some extra strength against your choppers.





If nothing else works, and you feel desperate you could always consider hypnotism (if you have the money).





I would also suggest a bit of introspection to consider why you bite your fingernails. Perhaps there is a more complex, underlying reason than a mere nervous tic.





Good luck!What can i do to stop biting my fingernails?
Easy solution to your problem. I used to bite my nails alot also. There is no need in buying expensive things to make you nails taste badly. Go buy some fingernail polish remover and apply it to your fingers. Fingernail polish remover tastes horrible and every time you go to bite your nails, you'll be reminded to stop. This is what helped me. :-)
I bit my nails for 15 years...and I stopped the day I got fake nails put on (for my birthday) and after a few weeks I took them off and noticed that my real nails started growing, so I filed them to look decent and then I kept them painted. If you paint your nails, you may not want to bit them as much because they look pretty and you don't want to chip the polish. Currently, I painted my nails black, cause I know that if I took even a nibble, the paint will chip and its very noticeable and ugly.
Theres a product in the chemist which you can buy that will help you stop biting your nails.. my friend tried it and she stopped biting...





Good luck
put bandages on it


and secont stop thinking too much


i think u have some problems


share it with ur friends %26amp; family
You could paint them with a layer of clear varnish.
Perhaps you could wear gloves.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment