Saturday, August 21, 2010

With the cold weather here, my hands are getting really dry and my fingernails are starting to break and split?

what can i do to keep my hands from being so dry and sore, and my nails from breaking and splitting because of the cold weather


With the cold weather here, my hands are getting really dry and my fingernails are starting to break and split?
For your fingernails my mom used to make jello and not let it set up, so kinda like juice. She would drink it because of the potassium in it, it make them way stronger and gives fast results. For your hands, smoother them in vassaline and and put like doctor's gloves on. The longer you can leave it set on your hands the better, usually if you sleep with it on you get really good results! Good luck!With the cold weather here, my hands are getting really dry and my fingernails are starting to break and split?
Vaseline works best

No comments:

Post a Comment