Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I accidentally dyed my fingernails orange using a self-tanning lotion, and the dye wont come off.What do I do?

try using some nail polish remover. it may work. if not you could always file the very top layer of your nails since that is what is stained or just paint over it. it will eventually wear away anyway.I accidentally dyed my fingernails orange using a self-tanning lotion, and the dye wont come off.What do I do?
If you can't get it off, I'd just paint your nails a color that you can't see through until the orangeyness wears off... or your nails grow out. :)I accidentally dyed my fingernails orange using a self-tanning lotion, and the dye wont come off.What do I do?
either paint your nails or use nail polish remover with acetone...





that should get it out. if it doesn't, idk what to tell you. lol :/
paint them lol. so no one can see and im sure it will eventually wear off just like it does on the skin may take a lil longer though
Try lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide.
paint over them with nail polish, orange nails look gross-worse than yellow nails

No comments:

Post a Comment